Roasted Grape Tomatoes

Well this is one simple recipe.  But let me tell you these small tomatoes are packed with sweetness.  They are just so good. Please give this a try.......They are delicious hot but you can also eat them cold. I made a bunch and found myself eating them at dinner and lunch the next day.  I paired them with flounder in the picture, but the star of this dish are the tomatoes. Believe me!  If any of you have an Aldi's nearby you can find grape tomatoes there. I paid $1.39 for a small box of these.  The same ones were double the price at other local grocery stores.  It ALWAYS pays to buy your produce at Aldi's. And I'm NOT being paid to write this...I just want to spread the word for those who like have more money in their pockets and spending less at the grocery stores!

1 small carton of grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 whole garlic cloves, peeled
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 F.  Toss tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in bowl.  Coat well with the olive oil. Place tomatoes in a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan.  Let roast in oven for 25 - 35 minutes.

Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE roasting grape tomatoes.. it truly does bring out even more of their sweetness!!
teresa said…
what a great side dish! i'm going to have to try this soon!
Joanne said…
Roasted tomatoes are one of my favorite foods! I could live off them.
My Inner Chick said…
quite seriously, I do believe I could eat those cherry tomatoes every. single. day!! xx