Banana Split Brownie Pizza




This a definitely a recipe that will impress people. Not only is it so pretty but it is sooooo delicious too! It's from Paula Deen of course! Just make sure this leaves the house after you make it because if it doesn't you may end up eating the whole thing. Too tempting to have around for any length of time. This really will remind of you of a banana split since the cream cheese has pineapple in it. So easy and so impressive.

We've have rain here in northern Virginia all weekend yet oddly enough when I went down to Richmond for the day yesterday, the sun was shining and the weather was just gorgeous. Then I came back up to Woodbridge last night and it was still raining here. Crazy! But hey, this definitely beats snow!


1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix)
1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
2 tablespoons sugar
2 bananas, sliced and tossed in lemon juice to prevent browning
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 cup chopped nuts
Chocolate ice cream topping or chocolate syrup, for drizzling


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Grease a 15 inch pizza pan. Prepare the brownie mix according to box directions. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes, or until done. Remove from the oven and cool. Beat the cream cheese, pineapple and sugar together in a bowl. Use any reserved pineapple juice at this time, if needed, to soften the mixture to a good spreading consistency. Otherwise dispose of or save the juice for another use. Spread the mixture over the cooled brownie crust. Arrange the banana and strawberry slices over the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping. Refrigerate. To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy!

Comments

Victor said…
What a yummy cake! I wish I can have a bite of that cake now!
what a beautiful presentation piece...
i gained 3 pounds reading the title
Joanne said…
Yeah I definitely could not have that in my house. It looks far too delicious for me to control myself around!
Chef Aimee said…
Oh wow...I would eat the entire pie! I love that the toppings are my three favorite fruits - mmm!
Jenn said…
This is dessert with style. hahaha...I want some right now.
Manggy said…
Bananas and chocolate are always a winning combination for me. Very cute.
Pamela said…
Oh, boy! This could be dangerous!
Reeni said…
There is so many yummy things in this! It wouldn't last long at my house I'm certain.
Cassie said…
Debbie, that looks amazing! My family would LOVE this.
Julie said…
I would have NO problem demolishing that without a bit of help. Very nice!
Ingrid_3Bs said…
Looks like a fun recipe. Ilvoe how you plated it with the chocolate drizzle.
~ingrid
Nice presentation and nice recipe!
Amanda said…
Be still my heart! Sounds fabulous :)

I am reaching out to my fellow foodies today to see if they on my Food Bloggers Discussion List. If you are not we would love to have you! Email me amanda AT amandascookin.com
I would have a problem seeing this leave my house - lol!

Talk about eye candy...I'm telling myself I could eat it all...I heart banana splits!
teresa said…
oh wow, now that is a killer dessert right there!
Leslie said…
Paula Deen never fails!!
Nutmeg Nanny said…
This looks great! I made this a couple years ago and it was a big hit.
noble pig said…
That sounds unreal!
Katy ~ said…
You know I just wanted to plop my face in the middle of that pizza. Oh my!!! Does that look like a real supreme pizza!
COLARGOL said…
What a great idea, I love your cake, bravo so funny !