A Wonderful Award!!!


I've received an award from Donna at My Tasty Treasures. This is an Honest Scrap Award and with this award you are to list ten things about yourself.....Ok, here goes!!!

1. I LOVE to sing. I having been singing my whole life but the voice isn't that great. I think it sounds only good to me!!!! I drive my family nuts because I am always singing!!!

2. I love dogs and just about all animals. Big animal lover here.

3. I come from Long Island, and have lived in Bayonne, NJ (I know you are cracking up as you read that Donna)for seven years in the 1980's, and Richmond and Woodbridge, Virginia.

4. My favorite place in the world is Jones Beach on Long Island.

5. I have 3 children. All boys, ages 24, 21 and 9. (If you are wondering about the big age difference, it is called "second marriage!!") I also have 2 stepchildren, also boys, age 24 and 19.

6. I am an only child and hated that growing up.

7. My favorite music is by Rihanna, Shakira, Fergie and 1960's singer Lulu.

8. I am 5'8" tall and wish I was shorter because I love heels....Love shoes period!

9. My favorite things to drink are cafe mochas, coffee and I love chocolate cake.

10.I love flea markets, yard sales and thrift stores!

Hope that gives you an idea of who I am and what I enjoy. Thank you again Donna for the award! This was fun!!!

Comments

Pamela said…
Congrats on the award, Debbie!! And interesting tid-bits that you shared, too. :o)
Anonymous said…
Nice stuff and congrats on your award.
Jennifer said…
Love the award and the details about you! You are tall, I am jealous!
Congrats on the award! It was fun learning more about you and I love that you sing all of the time!

Btw - your pepper and eggs look soooo good!
Judy said…
Debbie, I'm 5'1-3/4" (don't forget that 3/4") and I would love to wear heels but my feet are shot. I'm lucky to get into sneakers. I would love to be tall and not have to worry about how short I am without heels.
Pam said…
Congrats on your award. The eggs and peppers look so good down below.
NKP said…
Congratulations!
I love singing and doggies too, and singing to doggies of course! They never complain, which is more than I can say for the rest of my family.
Selba said…
Hi.. I'm blog hopping in here :)

I'm also an only child and love dogs very much.