Pinterest Shrimp Recipe

This has to be one of the simplest dishes I've made. If found this on Pinterest which is quite an addicting site.  I have to really watch how much time I spend on there when I log on to it.  I just love all the food pictures and find myself repinning one after another!!!  I had the Chipotle rice on the side with the shrimp and it was perfect!

Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min. Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)

Comments

StephenC said…
I am so behind the times that I don't really know what Pinterest is. I'll resolve that dilemma today. This shrimp recipe is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.
Bonnie said…
This sounds really good. I love Pinterest! I get the best ideas from there.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
teresa said…
i'm totally addicted to pinterest! this looks awesome!
Blond Duck said…
Would tilapia work for those of us allergic?
Unknown said…
Now this is my kind of meal for sure!! Simple and delicious!
My Inner Chick said…
Ahhhhhhhh, gorgeous.

drooling over here. Xx
Mia said…
Wonder how bottled Italian Dressing would work just saying...