Mexican Stuffed Shells

I made this dish about two weeks ago and we all enjoyed it very much.  You can find the original recipe here. I'm not going to retype the recipe since I made it exactly as it was written - no changes.  My son loved it so we can categorize this one under "kid friendly" also. 
The big news around here today is that I have finally learned how to text! Yes, text!   Believe it or not I had it blocked on my phone but have finally given in and have found that I really enjoy it.  Maybe because it's new?  I don't know but for right now I am having fun with it.  My youngest son was given a cell phone for Christmas and we now have a family plan with the whole texting package and all. So my 12 year old showed me how to text....It's amazing what a 12 year old can teach you these days!

Comments

Mal said…
Congrats on your new-found texting capabilities!

Those stuffed shells look awesome!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/
Great looking shells, especially since they are smothered with cheese!
Happy texting. :)
Joanne said…
Texting is the best! It took a while for my mom to learn, and she's still pretty awful at it, but it makes life so much easier.

These stuffed shells look like comfort food heaven!
Unknown said…
lol.. my sister just started texting too! :) Congrats on finding it.. now you'll find that you use it so much more than actually speaking to people!!
Love the stuffed shells - I've done something similar to this in a past, but it's been a long long time. Thanks for the reminder!
teresa said…
soooo yummy, i love shells like this. great for the whole family!
Katy ~ said…
YUMMMM...Now doesn't this look good. Would make a terrific make ahead dish for the freezer.
Ha, I'm not the only one who was textless. After my daughter showed me how to text on my new iPhone, we started texting all the time. We now use texting instead of hollering. It mystifies her boyfriend that we'll text each other in the same room.

Love the stuffed shells. Cheesey goodness!

Happy New Year!
Judy said…
Yumm, those stuffed shells look so inviting! Congrats on learning to text. I refuse to learn, don't want to pay for it.
Cassie said…
I love that you text now! I love to text -- it's awful, but it just seems so much easier sometimes than actually picking up the phone and calling someone...especially when it's just a short conversation anyway.

The shells look amazing. Happy New Year!