Cake Cookies


These are by far the easiest cookies I have ever made and they are so versatile too! They are very soft and have more of a texture of a soft brownie. My husband loved these cookies. I found the recipe over at Abby Sweets. You can also try different cake mixes for different flavors!


1 box cake mix, any flavor - (I used Devil's Food, of course!)

1 egg, lightly beaten

1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed

2 cups powdered sugar


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix together cake mix, egg and Cool Whip until combined. This will be thick, but not so thick that you cannot roll it into balls.

Put the powdered sugar into a shallow bowl.

Once you mix the dough, put the scoops of dough (large teaspoon size) into the powdered sugar and roll it to coat. You can shape these once they are rolled in the powdered sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes.

Comments

i have made these, and they are just as easy as you say
George Gaston said…
Debbie, they are like small individual cakes. How great is that! I have bookmarked this recipe for when I have my "cookie attacks"... many thanks.
April said…
I'm so glad that you liked them! We love them here too, very easy for a quick treat!
Lara said…
I'm always looking for fun new cookie recipes to try. This looks fun and easy!
teresa said…
this is such a fun way to enjoy a cake mix!
Jenn said…
If you can combine two treats as one. It's a definite winner in my book. ;-D
Monica H said…
I saw a similar version on another blog but it was titled something else. I'm intrigued!
noble pig said…
I know my boys would love these.
ann low said…
WOW! Really easy. As easy as ABC!
Tony said…
So simple, and so delicious :D.
Pam said…
Simple and delicious - great looking cookies.
Ingrid_3Bs said…
Easiest cookie? Almost makes me want to give cookies another try. :)
~ingrid
Leslie said…
Easy cookies? Always good in my book
The Blonde Duck said…
Oh my gosh--I could do these for Valentines day and do confetti ones with little pink hearts! You're such an inspiration!
They look so chocolately good! Seeing how simple they are to make, I have to give them a try.
Joanne said…
These look delicious! I love cakey cookies and will definitely have to try these...
Kathleen said…
These sound wonderful and easy!
Melissa said…
Yum! Those look great! I wish I had some cool whip hanging around here or else I would be making these tomorrow.
How easy these sound...now
I'll be making cookies more often as I have cookie cravings all the time!These look great, Debbie!
Katy ~ said…
What a terrific recipe. Will have to pass this one around to my friends. Sounds as delicious as it is simple!
Jessica said…
Wow! I just made these for a family dinner tonight and they are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing, will absolutely make these again!