I'm Back!!!!


Here's a picture of my new granddaughter Farah!!! She was born on July 22nd and weighed 6lbs, 9 oz. She is precious. She is with my youngest son in the above picture who is now an uncle and very excited about that. Didn't think I could get so attached to a grandchild as quick as I have. One day she looks just like my son when he was a baby and the next day she looks like her mom. I can't wait to see her again! I'll be back in the coming week with some recipes...I do miss cooking and I've missed all of you. I will be checking all your blogs and see what all I've missed!!!

Comments

Congrats, grandma! She is so adorable and I know you enjoyed her greatly!Hope you get to see her often. :)
My little granddaughter is 6 weeks old now- how the time has flown! I absolutly love being grandma!
And, welcome back- you have been missed!
Denise said…
Congratulations!!! She is so cute as is your son.
Jenn said…
Precious little one. Congrats!!!!!!
Katy ~ said…
Debbie, she is a precious angel! What a great picture of Farah with her young uncle. That's a picture that will be treasured in years to come.
Congrats and welcome back!
Ingrid_3Bs said…
That's a sweet picture of your baby and grandbaby! Congrats Debbie!
~ingrid
Monica H said…
Awww, congratulations on your new granddaughter! She is precious.

Glad you're back!
Pamela said…
Congratulations! And welcome back! Your son looks extremely proud to be an uncle. Enjoy your beautiful grand-daughter!
noble pig said…
Congratulations to you! What a beautiful picture!
Donna-FFW said…
Oh Deebie. Congrats.. I am so so very happy for you. She looks absolutely positively adorable. And you son is a cutie! Missed you.
Judy said…
Congratulations, Deb, and Welcome back!
Kerstin said…
Awww, she's adorable! Congrats!!
Reeni said…
Congratulations!! How precious!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! Your granddaughter is beautiful!
Cassie said…
What a beautiful baby girl (and what a handsome uncle). Glad you're back, we've missed you!
Jennifer said…
Ahh awesome! Your son is a cutie and so is Farah (great name BTW)
La Bella Cooks said…
Aw, congratulations! Enjoy every moment you can!
Barbara Bakes said…
Congratulations! How exciting! I'm so jealous!